Leg Ulcers Can be Healed by Magneto Therapy
Leg Ulcers are of two types.Arterial leg ulcers and Venous leg ulcers.Lack of proper blood circulation in the legs leads to this types of ulcers.Research reports that magnetic therapy controls the flow of blood in arteries and veins.Doctors are now considering Magnetic therapy as a viable option to cure chronic leg ulcers.This article gains further insight.
Benefits of Magneto Therapy Treatments:
- Research has proved that Magneto Therapy can contract and dilute the blood vessels.
- In this way,it can control the flow of blood in the arteries and veins.
- It can stimulate new cells and skin growth.
- This can fasten the healing process of leg ulcers.
- The usage of this therapy parallel to conventional medicines can lower the costs of treatment.
- Reduction in the intake of medicines spare us from their side-effects.
- There are no side-effects associated with this treatment.
The Oxygen rich blood is sent to various organs of the body by the heart.In turn,the carbon dioxide blood and other by-products produced.They are sent back to heart for conversion in to oxygen through the veins.When the arteries become narrow,it leads to arterial leg ulcers.10% of chronic leg ulcer patients fall in to this category.Smoking,Diabetes,High Blood Pressure,Heart Diseases are the reasons behind the narrowing of the arteries.
70% of chronic leg ulcer patients suffer from Venous leg ulcers.Between the skin and the muscles of the legs,there are superficial veins .They are followed by deep veins between the muscles.The blood should always flow from the superficial veins to the deep veins through valves.When the blood reaches the deep veins,the muscles push the carbon dioxide blood to the heart for getting refreshed.Failure of the valves can lead to blood reach superficial veins back from the deep veins.This causes Venous leg ulcers.Old ulcers,blood clot,Surgery,Obesity,Pregnancy and lot of sitting and standing can cause this disease.