How Magnetic Therapy Claims to be a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment
Nearly 4 Million Americans suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). This fact is according to Studies conducted by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The likelihood of cure is very high if the treatment is received on time. But still only half of the people suffering from this serious illness visit a doctor. 40% of these people already suffer from diseases like diabetes, substance abuse and thyroid disease.
People suffering from this illness are disabled seriously. 25% of the people with Chronic Fatigue are unemployed. Internet is filled with articles explaining about this disease. This article tries to understand how Magnetic Therapy claims to be a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment.
Complementary Therapy and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
Complementary Therapies like Magnetic water coupled with the practice of Fasting can become Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment. Magnetic Therapy believes that Chronic Fatigue conditions can be naturally cured. For that, the energy levels in our body should be increased. It can be done by drinking magnetic water. Primarily this technique makes the body free of toxins. Another complementary technique which can be effective is Fasting. It is a powerful method to relieve the body from harmful waste products.
How Magnetic Therapy claims to be a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment:
- Water molecule is made up of one oxygen atom and two hydrogen atoms.
- Oxygen atom is situated at equal distance form the two hydrogen atoms.
- When magnetic field is applied this length between the oxygen and the two hydrogen atoms increases.
- This increases the ability of the water molecule to absorb toxins.
- All the toxins are collected by the magnetized water from the tissues of the body.
- They are send to the organ kidney from where they are made to get excreted from the body.